Mr. Samir Abdelly
Firm Name :
Fax :+216 71 967 799
Ranked between Top 5 Influential Lawyer around the world: https://www.menapacs.com/samir-abdely-top-5-influential-lawyer-around-the-world/
CEO of Abdelly & Associates group. Tunisian attorney at law before the Supreme Court, political commentator, and jurist. Former senior analyst with Baker McKenzie LLP, in New York, before moving and dealing with Algeria, Morocco, Algeria, Mauritania, and other African Countries.
Mr. Abdelly has focused his legal practice in Oil and Gas matters around the Middle East and North Africa, international restructurings and cross-border transactions. As Lawyer, mediator and negotiator, he has long experience handling tax controversies, having represented world wide Oil and Gas companies for many years in a series of reported cases in the United States of America, including Tax Court, and advising clients on domestic and international tax planning and compliance.
Abdelly & Associates LLC is among the largest management-side employment law firms in Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, representing a wide range of Fortune 100 corporations, Oil and Gas, nuclear, multinational corporations, health care institutions and small businesses across all sectors of the economy.
The firm’s attorneys are known for anticipating and finding solutions to the ever-expanding range of employment-related legal issues in order to avoid the time and cost of litigation. When litigation becomes necessary, the firm aggressively defends its clients and has a proven record of success. Abdelly & Associates LLC is ranked as a top tier arbitrator at the ICC and other arbitration courts.
In addition to his Energy practice, Mr. Samir Abdelly has wide experience in a variety of humanitarian and philanthropic matters, including serving as candidate for the Tunisian Presidential Election in 2014. He served as Advisor to Tunisian President Beji Caid Essbsi for Oil and Gas issues, and is conducting trial advocacy training in Libya since 2012. He is advisor to, or a board member of, a variety of international nonprofits organizations, many of which he helped to establish in relation with human rights, Rule of Law, and special Advisor to MenaPacs.com. First Tunisian Attorney registered In Washington to represent Middle East & North Africa Platform around The World.
https://www.menapacs.com/samir-abdelly-first-tunisian-attorney-registered-in-washington-to-represent-middle-east-north-africa-platform-around-the-world/ He was invited to last 5 Davos Forum as speaker and mediator.
Washington N/S Abdelly & Associates Tunisian Law Firm signed 3 transnational cooperation agreements with Middle East and North LLC in United State of America, North Africa and Middle East, the partnerships enhanced Abdelly & Associates Law Firm presence in Tunisia, Algeria, Oman, Libya, Morocco, Egypt and United States of America.
Top Ranking worldwide energy , construction , negotiator, arbitrator,…..,
Member of the board and expert of the Washington Diplomat Foundation: http://washingtondiplomat.org/samir-abdeli/
1. PERENCO … transaction PETROFAC / PERENCO OMV (ACHTART / PERENCO)
2. SUMITOMO CORPORATION MITSUBISHI RADES EXTENSION OF THE POWER STATION
3. CHINA HARBOR: DOCK 8 AND 9 PORT OF RADES.
4. THE DEEP WATER PORT PROJECT OF NFIDHA CHINA HARBORD
5. PHOSPHATE SRA OUERTANE WENGDU AND GREEEN
6. FLY NAWRAS (opening of a Libyan airline)
7. ADRILOWN ENERGY (oil)
8. RIVER FORT GLOBAL (Funds)
9. DUNVER ENERGY MEDIA CONCESSION
10. CHINA PETROELUM ENERGY (Energy)
11. INDEPENDENT RESOURCES (oil)
12. Best-Ré (Insurance) BAHRAIN
13. STB (Banking) litigation and arbitration (SOCIETE TUNISIENNE DE BANQUE)
14. ABDDULLAWI (Financial Funds) Sultanate Amman
15. MEDCO (8 CONCESSION IN TUNISIA)
17. ZURICH INSSURANCE
21. DEUTSCHE BANK
25. SCOTIA BANK
26. BREEK WATER
27. DUNDEE CORPORATION BANK
29. RIGO OIL
30. SANTAFE DRILLING
- ABDELLY & ASSOCIATES law firm offer the services of the most reputed and specialized lawyers, attorneys and experts in energy, telecommunication, Banking, Financing, litigation and arbitration with the complex deals in the region.
- ABDELLY & ASSOCIATES law firm is the most famous expert law firm in Tunisia and North Africa.
- We deliver to our client their transaction approval in conformity with the regulations gazzeting to get their RAISING FUNDS.
- Cooperation between internationally renowned firms (Herbert smith, Baker Botts, Allen & Overy, Baker Mackenzie,…)
- In cooperation with the most famous Media lawyer Paul Tweed we opened the most important media department in Africa.
- We work with the best lawyers in the market.
- Our lawyer has the best remuneration in the market and they deliver the best of their competence.
- We are varied in different industry sectors but the most important sector are Oil/ Renewable energy /Government/ Financial institutions/ Industry/ IT/ Probuono Pharmaceutical/ Hotel / Media/ litigation for social media.
- We have the ISO 9001 and we are working to prepare the ISO 27001.
- We received in 2018 Global Excellence Awards most outstanding for natural resources M&A 2018.
- Witness of professionalism on media and litigation for DR Paul tweed.
- The respect of deontology.
- The conformity and compliance with the Tunisian and international laws and money lawnding.
- Expertise and loyalty to our client
- We west on our personal they are the highly paied with team work.
- Sumitomo corporation
- Société tunisienne de banque (STB)
- International Drilling service (IDS)
- China Harbour Engenering company
- Vertuoil Holding LTD
- Adrillow Energy
- River Fort Global capital
- DUNVER ENERGY LIMITED
- PERENCO GROUP
- ANGUS ENERGY UK
- China National petroleum corporation
- Gasoil petroleum limited
- Energing oil & gaz
- MEDCO Transaction
- Wengfu and green
- The deep water port project of nfidha
- Fly nawras
- Independent resources (oil)
- Abdullawi ( financial funds) sultanate amman
- ZURICH INSSURANCE
- DEUTSH BANK
- SCOTIA BANK
- BREEK WATER
- DUNDEE CORPORATION BANK
- RIGO OIL
- SANTAFE DRILLING
- Paul Tweed
Paul Tweed has represented Liam Neeson, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, Kelsey Grammer, Nicolas Cage, Harrison Ford, Chris de Burgh, Neil Jordan, Uri Geller, Patrick Kielty, Colin Farrell, Keith Duffy, The Corrs, Ashton Kutcher, Johnny Depp and Sylvester Stallone.