Mr. Samir Abdelly
Firm Name :
Fax :+216 71 967 799
Abdelly& Associates Law Firm: https://www.ac-northafrica.com/
Top 5 Influential Lawyer around the world: https://www.menapacs.com/samir-abdely-top-5-influential-lawyer-around-the-world/
Registered in Washington: https://www.menapacs.com/samir-abdelly-first-tunisian-attorney-registered-in-washington-to-represent-middle-east-north-africa-platform-around-the-world/
Member of Washington Diplomat Foundation : http://washingtondiplomat.org/samir-abdeli/
Top Ranking worldwide energy negotiator, arbitrator, expert in logistics and transport, independent candidate to Tunisian Presidential Election of 2014, member ofthe Tunisian Bar Association since 1993, and registered at the Bar of international lawyers of Washington D.C and New Orleans Louisiana (USA).
Ranked between Top 5 Influential Lawyer around the world.
Managing Director of Abdelly& Associates group. Tunisian Lawyer before the Supreme Court. Former senior analyst with Baker McKenzie LLP, in New York, before moving and dealing with Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Algeria, Mauritania, and other African Countries.
Dr. Abdellyhas focused his legal practice in Oil and Gas matters around the Middle East and North Africa, international restructurings and cross-border transactions.
As Lawyer, mediator and negotiator, he has long experience in preparation of international tendersfor international consultants to national companies or ministries, especially:
- Assistance to international consultants and/or investment banks to prepare theirs tenders from the legal side;
- Definition of the frame of the tender in the best interests of the client, national companies, ministries or states
- Legal audit of real estate or site conditions and infrastructures
- Advice about the different legal options opened to the client (BOT / BOO / EPC / PPP / LSTK and others);
- Advice to the client in connection with land concession and renting regimes (duration and legal contracts);
- Selection, further to client’s decision, of a single tender formula including both execution (i.e. construction) and management or two separate tenders for execution and management of the project;
Dr. Abdelly developed a department dedicated to strategic and legal advice for the assistance to tenders in the field of transport:
- Maritime transport: Deep-sea port of Enfidha with Chinese contractor- Pier No.8 and No.9, tugboats, supplying facilities related to oil, wheat and refined products, onshore/offshore pipelines, recent deal between Sonatrach and foreign company for the acquisition of surplus of gas;
- Air transport: Sale and purchase agreement of former president’s aircraft, maintenance agreements, contracts related to spare parts and logistics with OACA;
- Land transport: Train/railways equipment, custom matters, logistic platforms areas of Bouchema and free trade zone of Zarzis
With high-qualified team, Mr. Abdelly advised many companies to dissect bidding documents, either administrative or technical provisions, and developed excellent knowledge of qualification procedures of tenders, disqualifying errors and legal tricks to win bids.